The foundation of every chart you make with Vizzlo is your data, so we are constantly improving the ease by which you can input in numerous ways.
- Click 'Spreadsheet' on the 'Data' tab in your chosen graph
- Type into the relevant fields
Pro Tip! Auto-complete means you can enter a date, and simply drag down the cells to have Vizzlo's smart spreadsheet tool match a pattern in order to work out the appropriate dates for you!
- Click the wheel on the top right of each column to edit its settings: here you can decide what kind of value belongs here, what level of precision you need, and any prefixes or suffixes that will clarify
- To instantly see your changes reflected in your visualization, you can also edit data by hand directly on the chart. Just click on the field (in this case, stacked column) to bring up its card in the sidebar, where you can edit the values and click the settings wheel to edit prefixes and more
Import to Upload your Excel, CSV or Google Sheet:
- Select 'Import' at the top right hand corner of the 'Spreadsheet' window
- Browse your files for the compatible spreadsheet
- Click import- and there's your data!
Pro Tip! You can also simply drag and drop a compatible spreadsheet file into the 'Spreadsheet' window to import the data in seconds
Connect with DataSync:
- Click the 'Connect' button at the top right hand corner of the 'Spreadsheet' window
- Paste the public URL of your data source into the field
Connect your Box, OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage provider to Vizzlo via Account Settings
Pro Tip! Further details on this process can be found in the Help Centre article 'Data Sync'