Hey! Nice to have you here!
Vizzlo is divided into two main sections: MY DOCUMENTS and PORTFOLIO. Under "MY DOCUMENTS," you will find every new chart you create; and under "PORTFOLIO," all the vizzards (namely all the charts you can create using Vizzlo) are listed.
To select a chart, just go through the portfolio. It encompasses the most important and common graphics for different use-cases, e.g., project management, finance and economics, sales and marketing, start-ups’ pitch decks and business plans.
While navigating there, you can sort it in five different ways:
- Choose "SELECTED VIZZARDS" to preview the most popular charts.
- Sort "BY USE-CASE" to get an overview of the most relevant charts for your professional area.
- Or pick "BY CHART TYPE" to gain insight into the many types of bar and columns charts, circular charts, process diagrams, etc. (this option is helpful if you want to find an alternative to the more traditional charts).
- Under "RECENT ADDITIONS," you find what’s new (Vizzlo's portfolio keeps growing, and we are grateful for new suggestions).
- The "ALPHABETICAL LIST" is what you expect: from A to Z, all vizzards. This last option, together with the search bar, is a quick shortcut to find a particular chart, especially if you are already familiarized with Vizzlo or with the names of the many chart types.
Tip: Click on any vizzard you wish to discover a bit more about it and start editing it!