Automatically keep your Charts updated with Data Sync - with our new sync feature you can link your chart to a data source and the chart will automatically update in intervals of your choice!
To get started, you can follow these easy steps:
1. Select the Chart type you would like to use
2. Go into the spreadsheet of the Chart, on the top right select the “Connect” Button.
You can either paste the public link of a spreadsheet stored in one of your cloud storages or any other public spreadsheet like a public excel file in the text box, or, if your cloud storage is already linked to Vizzlo you can simply browse through them and select the spreadsheet you want.
How do I make my spreadsheet public in Google Drive?
- Select the ‘Share’ button in the top right hand corner
- In the subsequent pop-up, select ‘Advanced’ options (bottom right)
- Under ‘Who has access’, select ‘Change…’
- Make sure to select the checkbox ‘On - Anyone with the link’
- You can now copy and paste the ‘Link to share’ directly into Vizzlo as above
3. Once you selected a spreadsheet, the browser will check the format and then link it to your chart.
4. Lastly you will have to set an interval and time in which your chart will update from the spreadsheet.
From now on your Chart will check the linked spreadsheet in your specified intervals and automatically apply any changes made, so you can focus on the numbers while your visuals take care of themselves.